We’re here to reassure you that
it’ll all be fine.
Walk in for a F.R.E.S.H experience…
- Call us by our first names. We’ll know yours too. Our consult conversations are warm & friendly. Because you’re part of our family.
- Our team’s focus is always the wellbeing of your pet. You’ll always be given a range of diagnostic & treatment options. You’ll always be in control.
- Between us we have over 70 years of practical experience, with a wide range of special interests and expertise.
- Our equipment & hospital is hi-tech and advanced. We’ll keep your pet happy & healthy. Even if it means calling in or referring to our selected list of Specialists.
- Our brand new hospital has been purpose-built with you and your pet in mind. It’s modern, spacious, and smells fresh and clean.
What we won’t do…
We won’t judge your treatment decision for your pet. Regardless of your choice, we’ll be here to help you because that’s what family do.
We won’t push a single treatment at a single fee. You’ll get an honest and open discussion about prices and options because “one can’t put a price on another person’s possession”.
We won’t dismiss the advice you got from Dr Google. If it’s anecdotal or not in line with current research, then we’ll be patient and explain to you why this is so.
We won’t NOT listen. No-one knows their pet better than a mum or dad. Not even a vet.
Our services include…
- Health checks & vaccinations
- you’ll get a yearly dose of reassurance that your pet is
- with an extensive range of diagnostic laboratory, x-ray and imaging equipment, as well as access to a range of on-demand specialists, a medical diagnosis and prompt treatment is on-hand.
- Our dedicated on-site operating theatre is gold-standard and we have the expertise to deal with all the common (any many not-so-common!) surgical conditions rapidly & efficiently.
- Puppy & Kitten advice
- It’s the information overload age! Drop all the excess data and let us do the hard work of sifting through the superfluous advice, to make owning your new puppy or kitten as easy as pie.
- Birds? Bunnies? Guinea pigs? We looove these critters and have a couple of vets with a special interest in all the smallies!